The HADI direct reading measurement system is capable of meeting the portability, sensitivity, and stability demands for both lab and field use. Morehouse is pleased to present a cost effective “true” 6-wire sensing solution.
The Morehouse "High Accuracy Digital Indicator" (HADI) is one of our latest efforts to provide best of breed products & services to force/torque measurement processes. This six-wire sensing Analog-to-Digital USB converter offers the use of our Morehouse direct reading software, with multiple load cell configurations, longer cables, and lower uncertainty. Non-Linearity less than 0.002 % of full scale, +/- 20 bit system, with 172 A/D conversions per second. Direct Reading according to ASTM E74, E2428, and ISO 376. Coefficients from fitted curves are used to convert mV/V to Engineering Units; lbf, kgf, & Newtons
· A true 6 wire sensing USB device
· ASTM Class A lower limits better than 2 % when paired with Morehouse Ultra-Precision Load Cells
· System is fully USB powered, eliminating excess power cables
· Direct reading according to ASTM E74, ASTM E2428, and ISO 376
· For calibration of load cells, testing machines, and other force or torque systems
Note: Morehouse HADI systems requires a computer to get powered and display load or torque values.