Hand-held, battery powered, two channel indicator. The Morehouse PSD is a simplistic, easy to use indicator for those wanting a close to direct reading system. The user only needs to plug in the load cell, turn the unit and press tare, prior to starting a calibration or verification check. The unit has a peak hold feature to remember the maximum force applied.
The PSD is always in stock!
· Replaces harder to use meters requiring multiple input and read values
· Portable digital display for use as a strain gauge indicator, or load/torque cell indicator
· Powered by 2 AA Batteries
· Easy to carry - weighing only 250 grams
· Waterproof IP65 NEMA4 battery powered
· 7 digit LCD display, with battery, peak, trough, net, overload and shunt cal indication
· Battery life of 450 hrs in power save mode
· Tactile keyboard, with on/off, range select, peak/valley hold, and gross/net controls
· Microprocessor based, allowing single pass calibration facility (direct mV/V)
· Dual range for values such as Kg and lb
· TEDS enabled for automatic sensor calibration (IEEE1451 - template 33)
· 2 Channel Indicator (We can set up one load cell tension and compression on separate channels)
A video on the operation of Morehouse PSD indicator can be viewed in the Support page.