Low Profile Ring Force Gauges are designed for the applications that provide limited space for force measurements. With overall height of 3 inches, these gauges can measure compression forces accurate to 0.1 percent of capacity.
Low Profile Ring Force Gauges
Morehouse Low Profile Ring Force Gauges provide an easy-to-use solution for compression force measurement in limited space applications. These gauges offer high stability and can be used to verify testing machines, and control force measurement processes.
Morehouse Low Profile Force Gauges feature:
· 500 divisions over the loading capacity
· Overload protection approximately 3 times the capacity
· Capacities up to 20,000 lbf
· 3 in. overall height for capacities of 5,000 lbf and lower
· 4.375 in. overall height for capacities 6,000 and higher
· Fully jeweled dial indicator which meets or exceeds AGD specifications
· Spherical radius on top loading surface with ball seat
|Low Profile Force Gauges Datasheet PD-2124.pdf||Download|