Save 20 % off the price of individual items on this tension adapter value kit. This versatile kit, with 120,000 LBF capacity, improves your measurement process, saves space, and reduces the long-term cost of purchasing many adapters for each instrument you need to calibrate. The design helps eliminate errors from eccentric forces or side loads by complying with the annex in the ISO 376 standard. The kit can be manufactured to work with any calibrating machine for force calibration in tension mode, and includes all the thread sizes for most of the common instruments on the market.
Morehouse 120 KLBF Tension Adapter Kit
This kit of Quick-Change Tension Adapters includes all the tension members and tension adapters needed to perform force calibration in tension in one of Morehouse Universal Calibrating Machines, or any other device designed for force calibration. The swiveling tension members are mounted on the tension side of the calibrating machine and various adapters is used to install the unit under test into machine. Take advantage of this offer at 20 % lower price than the price for individual items, plus save on changeover time, adapters cost, and possibilities of adding any other tension adapters, clevises, or rod ends to the kit in the future.
The kit features:
· 20 % saving on the cost when ordered the full kit
· Maximum capacity of the set: 120,000 lbf
· Reduce tension changeover time, and overall calibration cycle time
· Easier and faster setup for calibration technicians
· Improve alignment by using a spherical radius contact as defined by ISO 376
· Simplify setups by using one tension member with several adapters
· Fit for use with additional clevis assemblies to calibrate crane scales, and dynamometers
· Rust-resistance black oxide coating on all parts helps keep things clean
|120 KLBF Tension Adapter Value Kit Datasheet PD-5940.pdf||Download|