Save 20 % off the price of individual parts on tension adapter kit which was designed to be used in Morehouse Universal Calibrating Machine, or Deadweight Calibrating Machines. The allows calibrating a large variety of force instruments in tension mode up to 12000 LBF.
Morehouse 12 KLBF Tension Adapter Kit
This kit of Quick-Change Tension Adapters includes all the tension members and tension adapters needed to perform force calibration in tension in one of Morehouse Universal Calibrating Machines, or any other device designed for tension force calibration. The swiveling tension members are mounted on the tension side of the calibrating machine and various adapters is used to install the unit under test into the machine. Take advantage of this offer at 20 % lower price than the price for individual items, plus save on changeover time, adapters cost, and possibilities of adding any other tension adapters, clevises, or rod ends to the kit in the future.
The kit features:
· 20 % saving on the cost when ordered the full kit
· Maximum capacity of the set: 12,000 lbf
· Reduce tension changeover time, and overall calibration cycle time
· Easier and faster setup for calibration technicians
· Improve alignment by using a spherical radius contact as defined by ISO 376
· Simplify setups by using one tension member with several adapters
· Fit for use with additional clevis assemblies to calibrate crane scales, and dynamometers
· Rust-resistance black oxide coating on all parts