Morehouse Instrument Company force calibration facilities and procedures are documented in a controlled Quality Assurance Program Manual that provides for the requirements of the following:
- ISO GUIDE 25 (guide 17025) – General requirements for the competence of calibration and testing laboratories.
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 – American National Standard for Calibration – Calibration Laboratories and Measuring and Test Equipment General Requirements.
- ISO 10012-1 Quality Assurance requirements for measuring equipment – Part 1: Metrological confirmation system for measuring equipment.
- 10 CFR 50 APPENDIX B – Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants and Fuel Reprocessing Plants.
- 10 CFR PART 21 – United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission – Reporting of Defects and Noncompliance.
- MIL-STD-45662A – Military Standard Calibration System Requirements- This Standard was cancelled January 20, 1995 by the U.S. Government but because we have customers using this Standard we provide for its requirements.
- A2LA – accredited certificate # 1398.01
- Other Industrial and Government Specifications and Customer Specified Requirements
The facilities and procedures are subject to and are under continuous audit by these government agencies and industrial organizations.