We guarantee an exceptional customer experience, and will not compromise when it comes to providing you with the best possible calibration service. Discover the benefits of using a results oriented calibration provider by calling Morehouse today.
- Initial inspection of all instrument components to ensure reliable performance
- Exercising best calibration practices, including simulation of customer loading conditions during calibration
- Capabilities to calibrate a wide range of equipment and indicators in accordance with ASTM E74, ISO 376, ASTM E2428, and other standards
- Knowledgeable and communicative technical team, who ensure quality service
- Second lowest torque uncertainties in the world from 1N-M to 2 kN-M
- ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation by A2LA for force and torque calibration services
- Audits performed by Nuclear Procurement Issues Committee (NUPIC) for compliance with 10 CFR 50 Appendix B, and 10 CFR Part 21
We Lessen Your Measurement Risk
Measurement risk is the probability that an incorrect decision will result from a measurement. The consequences of not getting the measurement right can include; massive recalls, product failures, significant financial loss, and loss of life. Not all calibration labs are created equal. There is quite a bit of difference between force measurement labs with CMCs of 0.1 %, 0.05 %, 0.02 %, 0.01 %, 0.005 % and 0.002 % of applied force. Not using the right force calibration laboratory with the capability to meet your requirements is similar to using a ruler to calibrate a gauge block. It just does not make sense.
Morehouse Customers Have Confidence in Their Results - Period
Confidence in your force measurement process starts with your calibration service provider. As a primary force laboratory, Morehouse works with every customer to ensure the instruments submitted for calibration, are calibrated in the same manner they are being used. This allows our customers to replicate the calibration results in their tests. As a primary force lab, our ISO 17025 accredited measurements are more accurate than any other commercial laboratory, and this often translates into much lower uncertainties for our customers.
If you are interested in improving your measurements, contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Everything we do, we believe in changing how people think about force and torque calibration. Morehouse believes in thinking differently about force and torque calibration and equipment. We challenge the "just calibrate it" mentality by educating our customers on what matters, what causes significant errors, and focus on reducing them. Morehouse makes our products simple to use and user friendly. And we happen to make great force equipment and provide unparalleled calibration services.
Wanna do business with a company who focuses on what matters most? Email us at email@example.com.