You will Receive Truly Traceable Calibrations from Morehouse
Several standards may require calibration, or verification of measuring instruments with proof of traceability. The pyramid to the left, shows uncertainties increasing with each calibration step or level. From VIM 2.41 "Metrological Traceability - property of a measurement result whereby the result can be related to a reference through a documented unbroken chain of calibrations, each contributing to the measurement uncertainty.” Thus, without careful consideration of calibration uncertainty, a proper chain of traceability cannot be established.
Our Customers Make Better Measurements with Less Risk
offers the lowest uncertainties for a commercial calibration laboratory.
We work with customers to help lower their measurement risk. We
have been successful in helping our customers make better measurements.
Benefit from the Lowest Uncertainties in Commercial Industry with Morehouse Calibrations
Measurement risk is the probability that an incorrect decision will result from a measurement. The consequences of not getting the measurement right can include massive recalls, product failures, significant financial loss, and loss of life. Not all calibration labs are created equal. Morehouse has force calibration equipment and processes to meet requirements from 0.0016 % of applied force, and ensure tolerances are met with the lowest amount of measurement risk.
Morehouse primary force calibration laboratory is capable of performing ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration from 0.1 lbf to 2.25 million lbf. Our force lab features:
· Calibration with Primary Deadweight Standards from 0.1 lbf to 120,000 lbf with Calibration and Measurement Capability (CMC) better than 0.002 % of applied force in compression and tension
· Calibration with Secondary Standards from 100,000 lbf to 2.25 million lbf (4.4 Kn to 10 MN) with Calibration and Measurement Capability (CMC) better than 0.01 % of applied force in compression
· Calibration with Secondary Standards from 100,000 lbf to 1.125 million lbf (4.4 Kn to 5 MN) with Calibration and Measurement Capability (CMC) better than 0.01 % of applied force in tension
· Accredited for calibration in accordance with ASTM E74 for Class AA, ISO 376 for Class 00, and for reporting hysteresis errors on general calibrations
· Morehouse features one of the highest deadweight calibration capabilities in the world. The only organizations with higher deadweight force measurement capability than Morehouse are National Metrology Institutes such as N.I.S.T.