Morehouse Ultra-Precision Load Cells are accurate to better than 0.005 % of full scale, making them the reference standard of choice for calibration laboratories wanting to improve their measurement process.
Common capacities are in stock now!
Morehouse Ultra-Precision Load Cells
When high accuracy and low risk are critical, customers rely on Morehouse Ultra-Precision Load Cells. These strain gage type load cells are often the choice for companies wanting their reference standards to have the lowest possible uncertainties. Lower uncertainties allow for shorter set up times, require less frequent standard changes, and fewer standards to maintain.
When calibrated with deadweight Primary Standards, these load cells are suitable for the following uses:
· Secondary Standard with an ASTM E74 Class AA verified range of forces better than 10 % of capacity
· ISO 376 standard meeting Class 00 requirements from 10 % of the loading range or better
· Reference standard used to calibrate other load cells
· Applications where side load sensitivity is critical
· Force applications where measurement risk must be minimized and measurement confidence in results must be maximized
· Field use where transporting fewer standards provides cost savings
A common issue with most load cells is the connector breaking. This often results in repair and/or another calibration of the load cell. This is not a problem with Morehouse load cells.
Morehouse Ultra-Precision Load Cells come with a connector protector and are available in capacities from 300 lbf up to 110,000 lbf (500 kN). After 500 kN, load cells can be made to order. Since physical weight increases to over 100 lbs after 110,000 lbf, we recommend Morehouse Multi-Column Load Cells for any capacity above 200,000 lbf.
|Shear Web Load Cells Selection Guide PG-2200.pdf||Download|
|Ultra Precision Shear Web Load Cells Datasheet PD-2201.pdf||Download|