Morehouse Mechanical Tensiometer Calibrator provides safety, convenience, and fast turnaround for your force calibration laboratory by its all-around safety shield, fine calibration force control, and versatility in calibrating a large variety of instruments.
Morehouse Mechanical Tensiometer Calibrator
Mechanical Tensiometer Calibrator (model PCM-2MD-T1) is an easy-to-use solution for problems associated with calibrating force instruments and cable tension meters (tensiometers) up to 2000 lbf capacity. This machine provides the user with fine and stable control on the applied force and offers a large working area which long enough to test tensiometers on standard cables lengths of 5 ft. The system is equipped with several time-saving features that enable a quality force calibration on a wide range of force sensors such as shear web load cells, S-type load cells, force gauges, button load cells, beam load cells, etc.
Morehouse Mechanical Tensiometer Calibrator features:
· 2000 lbf capacity
· Compression and tension calibration modes
· Clear shatter resistance safety shield to protect the operator in case of cable or adapters failure during calibration
· Calibration of cable tension meters on cables up to 5 ft long
· Fine control over calibration forces
· Eliminates the need for carrying and stacking weights for calibrating force instruments
· Includes clevises for calibration cable tension meters
· Included compression load pad and ball seat adapter for calibration compression-only instruments
· Lowering the risk of overloading small force measurement
· Quick adjustment of the calibration space opening for switching setups
· Optional kits of variable adapters for calibrating dynamometers, crane scales, tension load cells, button load cells, etc.
· Capable of controlling force application as low as 0.005 lbf based on the resolution of the reference standard used
· Low maintenance mechanical system with manual operation
|Mechanical Tensiometer Calibrator Datasheet PD-5404.pdf||Download|
|Mechanical Tensiometer Calibrator Purchasing Guide PG-5404.pdf||Download|