An easy to use force measuring instrument able to meet the ever-increasing emphasis on product quality control
demands for brinell hardness testing.
Morehouse Brinell Calibrator Specifications
- Overall Dimensions: Standard Version 5.25” x 2” x 5.875” high. A special Low Profile version is offered at a height of 4 "
- Certified accuracy: 0.1%
- Weight of Calibrator: 4 lbs
- Calibrated Loads: 500 kgs.; 1,000 kgs.; 1,500 kgs.; 2000 kgs.; 2,500 kgs.; and 3,000 kgs.
- Approx. deflection at capacity in inches: .060”
- Approx. deflection at capacity in divisions: 600 div.
- Sensitivity: 0.1 Division
- Readability: 0.1 Division
- Shipping Weight: ~10 lbs.
The Morehouse Brinell Calibrator is simply inserted into
a hardness tester in place of the usual metal specimen. The load
is applied to the Brinell Calibrator and the resulting deflection is
read on the indicator.
The error of the hardness tester load is determined by dividing
the deflection of the Brinell Calibrator under load into the
difference between the actual deflection and what the deflection
should be for the load being calibrated.
|Brinell Calibrator Datasheet PD-2126.pdf||Download|